Uncompromising · Consistent · Quality
Heavy iron is serious business.
Blackstone supports a full suite of engineered solutions to meet customers critical rotating equipment needs. By making the investment and strategic partnership in solid engineering expertise, we provide encompassing asset management for all API 610, 612, 616, 617 and 618 rotating equipment.
We believe in uncompromising quality when it comes to machinery healthcare. Heavy iron continues in service beyond many people’s careers and lifespans. In a time of generational change, it’s critical to capture knowledge before it’s gone, in order to support all users, OEMs, operators and third-party service companies alike. It’s a huge undertaking to train the next generation and rebuild lost procedures. Blackstone is positioned to do it.
We deliver real value for our clients, from the tools to the bottom line, extending the working life of many healthy and orphaned units. Partnering with you, Blackstone develops tailored maintenance programs worthy of the performance demanded in your plant.
- Scheduled and Forced Outages
- Installation and Commissioning
- Failure Analysis, RCA and FEA
- Acoustic Pulsation and Vibration Analysis
- Torsional Analysis
- Remote Monitoring and Diagnostics
- Thermodynamic and Mechanical Studies
- Proactive Maintenance Planning and Healthcare Packages
- Feasibility of Operation and Modelling
- Retrofit, Revamping, Rehabilitation and General Modernization Design
We deliver real value for our clients, from the tools to the bottom line, extending the working life of many healthy and orphaned units.