Full-time position, responsible for disassembling, inspecting, repairing, adjusting rotating and non-rotating equipment while following safety procedures and quality objectives. The qualified applicant will maintain all equipment to required standards and be responsive to production needs and equipment failures. You will be required to work as part of a team and routinely perform work independently while maintaining a high level of accuracy and safety.
This role is a field deployment role requiring travel and accommodations to remote locations in the petrochemical refining industries. Employment or subcontract term will be per work job scope 1-4 weeks with heavy over time.
Working in a team
- Read technical manuals to understand equipment and controls,
- Disassembly and inspection of client equipment, make repair recommendations, maintain the quality inspection data collection
- Understand and follow shop routing documentation
- Repair or replace broken or damaged components;
- Perform service testing to ensure equipment will function as required.
- Utilize Machine tools and equipment to perform job functions
- Perform rotating equipment maintenance, repair, overhaul, install, dismantle, modify, replace, Adjust, test, clean and etc.;
- Use, inspect and maintain rigging and hoisting equipment to ensure a safe work environment during transfer and installation of equipment;
- Support troubleshooting and equipment failure root cause investigations;
- Conduct preventative and planned maintenance and running repairs on equipment;
Education and Certifications
Minimum 4th year certifications
CSTS, WIMIS, Fall Protection< H2S Alive
$45.00 to $50.00 /hour
- Mechanic: 4 years (Required)
- Industrial Mechanic: 4 years (Required)